Tuesday, May 31

Psalms

Take My Life A Living Sacrifice

Title: Take my life a Living Sacrifice

Artist: Dwight Liles
Chords By: Valera, Charlie Edsel

Intro: Em-E7-Asus4-A7

Ref:
D A D A
Take my life a living sacrifice
G A D A
knowing its the least that i can do
D A D A7
make my life a living sacrifice
G A D A7
holy & acceptable to you

Verse:
D F#m G D
I look upon my life and realize @ last
Em A F#sus F#
with in myself theres nothing I Can do
Bm G A D
And yet here i stand to offer all I am
Em E7 A7sus4-A7
To give myself completely, Lord to you

(Ref)

Verse: Do CP
I cannot be content until i reach that place

little life to give enough to give
Lord break down my will, make my desire your own
I long to give my everything to you (Ref)


Source: http://pinkroseforme.blogspot.com/

No comments: