Sunday, September 11

Live life

I went to work last night, I just sat down. The client opposite me asked me, "do you live life?" I was stuttering... mmm.. " yes, I do, I am." And then I thought... how easily he communicated this but actually, it was extremely a difficult question to answer. Do you? Live is existing, asking, pondering, feeling, acting.... and probably every single verb out there. Live is either nothing of everything, something, or everything of everything, thus is not simple but complicated. Life is a gift, to me a gift from God. He gave it for a purpose. May it be painful, suffering, fear, happy, fulfilled or satisfied. But life always seek or deny meanings, perhaps an unending question of purpose, of single event or a cumulative of the past and thoughts of the future. What is life's goal. Right now, I feel secured to live this life, discover it's purpose, living with hope and trust in the Lord, that life maybe that troubled or success, this is only temporary. This is only earthly living but with a room to grow in spirit . When the time comes, the real life begins. It is eternal, it is free and offered to every living out there who wants to believe. But this is either a prize or a price. I, myself, pray and hope for this safe and heavenly home He has promised.

I share with people's lost during the 9/11. Peace






No comments: