Thursday, August 11

Stress and God

To remind myself of how to battle a troublesome life. Talk to God, know that He listens. Believe and trust in Him. This is because in experience, stress, worries, anxieties are like satan, it will drew you away and make you rebel against God. But I know that God will also use pain to get me closer to Him. As humans, the flesh, the feelings of pain can be so strong that we become focus into it. This is why spiritual strength and christian counseling is very important. The bottom line is the principle that God loves and He cares for me and what I'm going through in life. I have lots of friends but none really truly knows what my suffering except one. Thanks there is a God, who I know He will carry me through life.

"Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?” (Matthew 6:25, 27)

But the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches and the desires for other things enter in and choke the word, and it proves unfruitful. Mark 4:19 (ESV)

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me". John 14:1 (ESV)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him,

and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5–6 (ESV)

I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4 (ESV)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6–7 (ESV)

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27 (ESV)

No comments: